Tags

wow (82) real.life (27) mathematics (19) info.tech (13) commerce (10) doomsday (7) runescape (4)

Search This Blog

26 May 2009

The First Post

Hi, and welcome to my first ever blog! I will be using it for the general purpose, that is, I will blog about anything that strikes my fancy.

I do intend the title of the blog to reflect the focus of its contents. While I will be reporting facts, the main focus in all my posts here will be in extracting meaning from them, leading the post to implications, alternate perspectives, etc. You may notice that the title is drawn from the NSW (Australia) Board of Studies list of standard key words, which they refer to when drafting exam papers. This is the intended interpretation of the phrase, if you were curious.

While this blog is general purpose, I do expect to spend significant hot air and brainwaves on posts related to hobbies. My current main hobby as of time of posting is playing Blizzard Entertainment's fantasy MMORPG World of Warcraft. I have also played RuneScape and Neopets, but I do not actively maintain my characters there as of posting. Of course, this does not inhibit the potential for analysis in their respects.

As a minor note, I also intend this blog to be a more permanent location for my contributions to my WoW guild Altitude of Frostmourne US. An advantage of relocating here is that I can receive constructive scrutiny on my analyses from a larger audience. In turn, the contents of this blog may even be helpful to persons external to both the guild and even WoW.

I am starting this blog with high enthusiasm. I am hopeful that it will persist.

1 comment:

  1. Oi, we missed ya in the raid last night Pg! This is a nifty page, I'll try to pop in here once in a while to see what you're up to. I was hoping to see an Altitude adventure or two here, but ah well. :-P I sure hope Punk gets it restored, that was a hell of a lot of gold stolen! >.<

    ReplyDelete